– I was on the first two series of Ninja Warrior UK, I even made the final in series 2.
– I spent most of my time up to the age of 18 in a swimming pool. 200m backstroke was my event.
– I’m ridiculously competitive.
– Aside from being a swimmer, I used to really want to be a vet.
– In 2012 I took two weeks off EVERYTHING to watch the Olympics non-stop.
– I love Radio 5 Live and don’t follow new music.
– I cycle around 200 miles a week and my bikes are my pride and joy.
– I’ve done a few Triathlons and did my first half Ironman in 2017
– Next year I am going the full Ironman distance… hopefully!